Starts on Sunday at 4 pm
Drop-off commences at 4:00 pm on Sundays. We do not offer earlier drop-off times. Please give us a call if you are going to be later than 5 pm.
Although some line-ups will be unavoidable please help us keep things moving by remembering the following:
- Make payments before you arrive. You can pay online, using Visa or Mastercard, by e-transfer to the camp email, email@example.com, or by mailing a cheque… all payments are due one week prior to arrival.
- All families must check in with the nurses even if your camper does not take medication. If bringing medications please label them with camper’s name. Bring all medications, both prescribed and over-the-counter in their original containers.
- Pick up pre-ordered shirts next to the check-in area. Tuck (treats like chips, gummies or chocolate bars) is included in your fees.
We are located at 74969 Bluewater Highway, Bayfield, ON N0M 1G0
Camp Huron is vape and smoke-free. We thank you for your support by not smoking/vaping while dropping off or picking up your child.
Drop off address:
GPS – 74969 Bluewater Highway, Bayfield, ON N0M 1G0
- Please sign out with one of the counsellors on their checklist they will be carrying.
- Take a walk around the cabin to make sure you have all possessions and check at the picnic tables beside the chapel for lost and found.
- Pick up all medications from the Health Centre.
- We require written notification if your child will be picked up before 10 am or if they are leaving the site with someone other than parents or guardians.
- Campers must depart by noon at the latest. Please call us if you are running late!
Join us as we celebrate our week together with a Eucharist at 10:30 am which lasts about one hour. This is a time when we give thanks for our camp journey, new friends, good food and fun through music, stories, prayers and Holy Communion… we are encouraged to take everything we have learned and enjoyed home with us, spreading the joy and wonder of camp wherever we go … until we meet again.